Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Adirondack Leathernecks Sgt. Eddie Ryan Poker Run

The guest of honor Marine Sniper Sgt. Eddie Ryan arriving with his parents, father Chris and mother Angie.
I was so honored to meet and shake the hand of this hero, I had to fight back tears as I told Eddie how much I appreciated his service for his country, and he said to me in a commanding voice, "And I would do it again!".

I salute you Eddie and Semper Fi!

Check the Help Eddie Ryan website here;

http://www.helpeddieryan.com/index.shtml

Getting ready to rock and roll







One hundred and eight bikes getting ready to roll out from Memorial Detachment #2 Marine Corps League on Rte 4 in the Adirondack-Lake George Chapter Leathernecks MC Poker Run to benefit wounded Sgt. Eddie Ryan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics of the ride for Sgt Eddie Ryan.
Semper Fi
BAR

My bike is the one with "Semper Fi" on the windscreen.

Mike said...

Looks Great! Semper Fi. Brother
web Sgt.
www.leathernecksmcadklgc.com

Don and Sher said...

Thanks guys for stopping by, I really appreciate it.

Semper Fi

Coop