Saturday, June 13, 2009

Heard from another Jarhead today

Received an email from Dan Gyllenskog served with 1st Mar Div Band 68-69 I only have one photo of him and his back it to the camera so send me another Dan.

Drop him a line at;

Dan Gyllenskog
275SOUTH300
EASTSMITHFIELD,UTAH8
or email him;
http://us.mc01g.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=dansdutchovens@yahoo.com

Also the address for Shel is;
Richard Shelhamer
945 US #1
CAMERON NC 28326
or email at;
tillwamc59@yahoo.com

If anyone knows the whereabouts of any of the grunts attached to the band like Rutherford, Chrismon,Bahnsen,Garlock,Golden,Garcia, and others that my mind can't remember now, please let me know. I am also looking for more pictures from you guys if you wish to share, email them to me. I will be scanning more asap.
Thanks Coop

No comments: